Sunday, April 15, 2007

Paul P

Bad news this week: it turns out that my hiking companion Paul P, who was due to accompany me on this May's Glen Shiel hiking expedition, has gone and broken his leg whilst skiing in France. And it's not just any break, it's a full-measure 'bone popping out' triple-break 'classical spiral fracture', complete with an internal metal pin and 40 staples sewing up the surgery opening. Nice one Paul. As this happened only last week, Paul thinks the start of May is a bit tight. I offered to change it to the end of May, but he was being a bit girly and declined (o;

Get well soon Paul and I'll see you on the hills before you know it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog - interesting, lovely photos and very informative. I am planning a 10 day Munro-fest next year, so all very useful. Thanks, Krish nikkikrish@aol.com

19 April 2007 at 22:55  
Blogger George said...

You are very welcome Nikki, glad you like the page. I recommend that you put in a rest day as day-on-day going up can get you down, but I'm sure you know this.

20 April 2007 at 16:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home