Sunday, June 17, 2007

New blogs and little news...

Just a quick note to flag up some new entries to my blog roll.  These being: old sixth form pal and member of lengendary experimental band 'Spunk', Dr Paul Wilson, who has a penchant for articulate rants from the world of academia; Jolan his partner, a published author and fellow runner; and Eric from Minnesota whose outdoor enthusiasm lead him over to my page.  US-Scot Scott should also get a mention for being the last entry before that.

There is little other news except that I am currently trying out Apple's web browser Safari.  I like it a lot, especially its simplicity and one row of info above the viewing window instead of 286 like with Explorer. However, I can't seem to get YouTube videos when using it.  Anyone have any ideas?

Sonia and I are off to a wedding in Fort William this coming Saturday (a full day after Sonia's intended submission date!).  On the Monday we then go to Orkney for a week with the whisky crew.  It will be very good.  A write-up will eventually appear here.  Blog soon...

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Yeah, yeah, YEAH to Sonia! Hope she's doing good: a big hug to you both and enjoy the wedding!

18 June 2007 at 09:56  
Blogger Scott said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18 June 2007 at 10:16  
Blogger Scott said...

Thanks for the mention.

Man, I can't WAIT to hear about the Orkney trip!

18 June 2007 at 10:17  
Blogger eric said...

Thanks for adding me to the list - truly an honor.

I've been fascinated by the Orkneys since middle school and look forward to seeing them from your point of view.

Have a safe trip!

18 June 2007 at 14:35  
Blogger George said...

Scott and Eric you are very welcome. I will try and get some good photos for these pages.

Sonia is a little tenser than normal, but that just takes her up almost to the level everyone else gets just going about their normal day!!

18 June 2007 at 19:08  
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Ah the calmness of the Sonia. We all need someone in our lives like that!

3 July 2007 at 18:07  
Blogger George said...

We do indeed. Something tells me that you and I are not the calming influences of our respectives...

3 July 2007 at 19:53  
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Hmm... how did you guess that George!?

4 July 2007 at 09:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home