Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm back!

Last week as I was cleaning out my computer, I deleted all that form and password info that automatically comes up. As a result, I have since been unable to blog due to a complete memory loss wrt my blog log-in. Until tonight! I finally remembered it all a full minute before the blogger account recovery email finally turned up in my inbox. Ach well, as they say up here. Anyway, sorry all for lack of comments on your pages, lack of posts etc. Up here work, play and Chrimbo break planning have made things as manic as you'd expect. I will return!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Welcome back boy!

Hope ya'll well: down here there is the POSSIBILITY that the bathroom may start being put in tomorrow (Thursday) so who knows... maybe for Xmas after all...

13 December 2006 at 22:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Long time no see! It's me - pingu from the past! I'm not really the best expert with technology - so not sure if I will be able to "post" this (???) but saw a link from the fab Lisa R's site! The photographs of your trips are all so beautiful - the mist, the quietness, looks awesome!! Really beautiful - what a spectacular place to live!! Reminds me that I saw a sleepy red admiral butterfly on a walk the other day! It was magical! Well, over and out - have a really magical Christmas! Big squeezy hug C P.S. I dig your new haircut - it's very cool! I wouldn't have recognised you George!

14 December 2006 at 16:13  
Blogger Ashley Russell said...

welcome back!

Thanks for the comment and a merry chrimbo to you too.

15 December 2006 at 10:32  
Blogger Ashley Russell said...

Hey! hope you have had a great x-mas.

28 December 2006 at 19:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home