Thursday, January 11, 2007

New music acquisitions

OK, there's no way I'm going to review them all here, but I thought I'd share the huge task I have of getting to know all my new Christmas music. In no order these are:

1. PJ Harvey - The John Peel Sessions (gift from Sonia)
2. Sonic Youth - Goo (gift from Wendy)
3. Rachel's - Handwriting (burnt from Lias & Neil)
4. Dazkarieh - Incognito Alquima (Sonia's gift to Lisa & Neil, burnt once given!)
5. Gilad Atzmon & The Orient House Ensemble - Musik (burnt from Lisa & Neil)
6. Set Fire To Flames - Telegraphs in Negative/Mouths Wrapped in Static (my Selectadisc gift to self)
7. Spunk - En Aldeles Forferdelig Sykdom (gift from Lisa & Neil)
8. Robyn Hitchcock & The Venus 3 - Ole! Tarantula (gift from Lisa & Neil)
9. Ernest Ranglin - Below The Bassline (burnt from Sonia's Dad)
10. George Gershwin/Leonard Bernstein/William Russo collection (burnt from Sonia's Dad)
11. Bardo Pond - Selections I-IV (burnt from Lisa & Neil)
12. Bardo Pond - Ticket Crystals (burnt from Lisa & Neil)
13. Ash Grove Collection 9 - Xmas 2006 Disc 1 (Lisa & Neil compilation)
14. Ash Grove Collection 10 - Xmas 2006 Disc 2 (Lisa & Neil compilation)

Phew! And I haven't even listened to the Festive 50 yet. Better press play...

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Coo-er, that is QUITE a list!

15 January 2007 at 19:50  
Blogger Ashley Russell said...

that's a lot of music!! lol

2 February 2007 at 12:33  
Blogger George said...

Cheers guys, it was a musical January!! Lisa, sad to report that the Rachel's didn't record right, but the rest is generally at the awesome level!!

12 February 2007 at 20:48  
Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Sniff, I will sort out another Rachels if I can... will be with you at the usual speed of delivery from Rullsenberg so should be pre-Easter at least!!

18 February 2007 at 18:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home