Monday, February 12, 2007

Bad Edit

Arhk! Any one else pissed off at the seemingly illogical mind-of-it's-own editing of the new version of Blogger?? I mean, I asked for two carriage-returns, why are you giving me ten? I asked for none, why are you giving me half a page of white space?? Grrrr! The problem seems to be made worse if you have the cheek to try and add in photos, see what I mean by the random spacing in my Porto blog, and that's with a lot of time spent trying to sort it out! The Porto blog, by the way, is one of the reasons why I haven't been around, so hello again all!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Thank F for that I was thinking it was me...

18 February 2007 at 18:51  
Blogger George said...

Oh believe me, there have been many utterances of F around here on this subject...

18 February 2007 at 18:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home