Sunday, July 16, 2006

Beinn Toe (000)

Break date: ~15/06/06



Ow. Munro-bagging has literally taken a knock up here in Aberdeen due to the unfortunate breaking of my right big toe in a crucial and epic pitched squash game at University Court No. 2. Since that faithful moment when I stubbed the said toe into the court wall, my activities have been frustratingly limited (although I did play another game straight after). This has meant no hiking, no running, limited strolling and general griping on my part. Ach well, as they say up this way. At least it has given me chance to write up all my current Munros, meaning this blog is finally 'real-time' and as such, it can 'go live'. Welcome everyone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

That has got to be the ugliest toe I have ever seen! Sorry but if I were you I'd keep it covered up! White ankle socks and sandals would suit you I think. Seriously though - it is always worth remembering that disabilities can so quickly prevent us from living the lives we want to live.

23 July 2006 at 13:54  
Blogger George said...

A very good point. I was going to counter by saying that it's 'library footage' and not my own toe, but to be honest the photo-toe is a better specimen...

24 July 2006 at 22:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home