Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Crieff and Loch Earn Hills: Ben Chonzie (250)

Walk date: 23/07/05
My Munro #'s: 41

Loch Turret Resevoir to the south-east:


Getting to grips with the camera:



Despite the following night being a rather large Aberdeen drinking session, I still managed to haul myself out of town and down to the relatively easy Ben Chonzie. My book had described this as possibly the dullest Munro, but despite a less than dramatic climb I thought such a write-up was a little unfair as with the fine weather that accompanied this day, the views were fine, especially over to the Lawers group. Two and a half hours round trip, not much more to say. Maybe it is a little dull then!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JULIE ♥ ADORE said...

http://julieadoreart.blogspot.com/

10 June 2006 at 17:30  
Blogger George said...

Some nice works there Julie...

15 June 2006 at 16:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home